The one thing I’m always complaining about is how long my TBR list is and how I just keep adding to it, so it’s really hard for me to take book recommendations, because I’m so backlogged. So, this challenge is perfect, because I want to focus on getting to those books I keep meaning to read and keep putting off for other books.
This challenge is hosted by Austine from NovelKnight, and she has a fun twist to gamify the challenge as well. Because I love playing games and participating in friendly competition, I’m also going to join the Hogwarts House Cup mini-challenge and read for Slytherin.
My goal at the moment is going to be 15 books — I feel I already do a good job trying to read at least 1 TBR book a month, so I’m going to raise the bar and see if I can do better than that. I may update this if I’m breezing through it, but we’ll see!
If you want to sign up yourself, go ahead and head over to NovelKnight and sign up!
I’ll keep track of my progress on this post:
- Fruit of the Lemon by Andrea Levy – to-read since 2015
- Ann Veronica by HG Wells – to-read since 2009
- One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank – to-read since 2016
- My Bridges of Hope by Livia Bitton-Jackson – to-read since 2011
- The Floating Island by Elizabeth Haydon – to-read since November 2006
- Console Wars by Blake J. Harris – to-read since 2013
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin – to-read since 2012
- Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong – to-read since 2006
- Baby-Sitting is a Dangerous Job by Willo Davis Roberts – to-read since 2006
- Gregor and the Code of Claw by Suzanne Collins – to-read since 2012
- The Travelers: Book One by DJ MacHale and Carla Jablonski – to-read since 2011
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill – to-read since 2016
- Haunted by Kelley Armstrong – to-read since 2006
- Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs – to-read since 2014
- The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings – to-read since 2009